AUTISM SUPERGOOD RIDE OUT - Legacy to West Bay - 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
The 2nd Annal ride for Autism is back.
We have 200 rider spaces this year as well as 20/30 Marshall spaces, if you are comfortable at supporting the drop-off system and working your way back through the groups and being a marshal please let me know directly on email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or purchase a marshal place.
Route planning - Legacy to coast route
- Legacy 85 leading the ride out, the finish point at West Bay.
- The main aim is to keep the riders together as this is a charity ride, so it's a slow ride for those at the front if you are on smaller CC bikes.
- All tickets are donations, all profits will go directly to the National Autistic Society & the Wave project via my Just giving page. SUPERGOOD TEAM PAGE
- I do encourage riders to raise more monies as part of Autism awareness week, become a team member or raise as much money as possible at work. See my just giving page or drop me a message. SUPERGOOD TEAM PAGE
- DONATION WITH - TSHIRT - BFA£15£150£0
- DONATION - TSHIRTS R&Pillion£20£200£0
- DONATION WITH - HOODIE - BFA£25£250£0
- DONATION - HOODIE - R&pillion£40£400£0
- MARSHALS ONLY£0£00£0
- DONATE ONLY TICKET£10£100£0