AUTISM SUPERGOOD RIDEOUT - LEEDS to SCARBOROUGH|NB 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
The 3rd Annual Supergood "Ride 4 Autism", sign up fast as places are limited to 200 places. Ride starts at MY MOTO store in LEEDS - The ride starts promptly at 10.30am,
All donations raised on the day will go to a local Autism Charity picked by one of the riders, Ticket sales are passed onto the National Autistic Society via my Just giving page.
125 Friendly but must keep to the front and ride at the group pace. Event including scooters but not recommended unless a confident rider as this is a long ride.
We have 200 rider spaces this year as well as 25 Marshall spaces, if you are comfortable at supporting the drop off system and working your way back through the groups and being a marshal please let me know directly on email (email@example.com) or purchase a marshal place.
- Leaving from My moto
- This is a 125 friendly ride.
- The main aim is to keep the riders together as this is a charity ride, so it's a slow ride for those at the front.
- All tickets are donations, all profits will go directly to the National Autistic Society via my Just giving page.
- I do encourage riders to raise extra monies as part of Autism awareness week, become a team member or raise as much money as possible at work.
- The event will finish at Scarborough North Beach
- RIDER 4 AUTISM_TSHIRT_TICKET£15£150£0
- RIDER 4 AUTISM_HOODIE_TICKET£25£250£0
- RIDER & PILLION_T-SHIRT_TICKET£20£200£0
- RIDER & PILLION _HOODIE_TICKET£40£400£0
- DONATE ONLY TICKET£10£100£0
- MARSHAL - LEEDS£0£00£0