SUPERGOOD AUTISM RIDEOUT - BRIGHTON TO LOOMIES - 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
The 4th Annal ride for Autism is back.
The route is currently in planning as we are making a few changes to the route this year so please check out the Route map
We have 200 rider spaces this year, 25/30 Marshall spaces if you are comfortable at supporting the drop-off system.
- This is a 125 friendly ride but you must ride at the front to ensure we can manage speeds for the larger bikes at the back.
- The main aim is to keep the riders together as this is a charity ride, so it's a slow ride out.
- All tickets are donations as this is a charity ride, please do not ask for a refund if you cannot make the ride, if need be I can carry over a place to the following year's ride.
- All profits will go directly to the National Autistic Society of the Wave project via my Just giving page.
- I do encourage riders to raise more monies as part of Autism awareness week, sign up as a team member on my Just giving page or try to raise as much money as possible at work, it all helps.
- The event will finish at West Meon Loomies at this time
- Social distance measures will be confirmed.
- Sold OutRIDER 4 AUTISM_TSHIRT_TICKET£15£150£0
- Sold OutRIDER 4 AUTISM_HOODIE_TICKET£25£250£0
- Sold OutRIDER & PILLION_TSHIRT_TICKET£20£200£0
- Sold OutRIDER & PILLION_HOODIE_TICKET£40£400£0
- Sold OutDONATE ONLY TICKET£10£100£0
- Sold OutMARSHALS ONLY£0£00£0